A Song For Moopy: Iguanavision II - CLOSED! Avatar reveal at 8pm

He's probably still recovering from hearing our BANGERS for the first time, to be honest.

He's probably still recovering from hearing our BANGERS for the first time, to be honest.
Nah, footage of Iguana reading our dms.
yawning-britney-spears.gif

I've gone in EARLY this time

Of course I haven't had so much as a LIKE from Iguana let alone a reply so I'm assuming he's having some mopsy downtime because nobody could ever ignore my beautiful entry :)
She’s seeing Alanis Morissette, famous for Ironic and other well known Alanis Morissette songs.

You’ll be pleased to know I sent the winning song yesterday :)

So pleased after the last competition was apparently so BORING 😐
Well it’s a good job I sent the winner so there’ll be NO competition :disco:

*finishes last*

I think Worldvision was a FUN BOP in the end (even if The Tart missed a trick by not ending with my votes...)

That was the plan but then you publicly backed France in the thread and we all remember what happened when Cwej accidentally spoilered his top points in Festival di Soldi.
I have never forgiven @cwej

That was the plan but then you publicly backed France in the thread and we all remember what happened when Cwej accidentally spoilered his top points in Festival di Soldi.

That comment might have been misconceived and badly worded but I actually meant it objectively. As in what moopy would vote for, not me

I’m one of the more guarded contestants on ASFM when it comes to what I like and don’t like.

That comment might have been misconceived and badly worded but I actually meant it objectively. As in what moopy would vote for, not me

I’m one of the more guarded contestants on ASFM when it comes to what I like and don’t like.
It’s okay, it probably would have passed unnoticed in fairness but by the time you get to the final you’re generally on the verge of a nervous breakdown as a host so I was being hypersensitive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom