A Quiet Place 2

Worth shouting about?

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Well, this was entirely unnecessary.

It had some decent moments of tension, but really it was just a complete re-hash of the first, except the plot holes were even wider and characters acted in even more insanely stupid ways throughout.

God I've missed watching UTTER SHIT in a cinema and then moaning about it afterwards though! :disco:

@PercyPig 10?!

I really liked this, but the first is such a masterclass in tension and horror I'm not sure they could top it and well, they didn't. The reviews have all been full of praise though. Cillian Murphy was a nice addition. But yeah it does rehash things somewhat. I'm fine with that I think, and it did at least move things forward slightly. Such a good cinema film...except if you're eating.

I did find the pacing all over the shop, that weird section with the crazy humans on the pier who all had weird eyes, it just seemed strange and rushed. And the ending was so abrupt.

How fucking amazing is Millicent Simmonds though :disco:

I gave it a 2 for the opener, which I found very intense and effective.

The rest was gash though.

Do you need to have seen the first one to watch this and get it? It can someone recommend something else, I am making my cinema return tomorrow so not sure what to see.

I gave it a ten for the opener. Was like the intro of a video game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom