A-list celebs you actually love

Jark

User
some SATURDAY FLUFF

obviously VB, queen of all things

did you know she has a dry sense of humour?

I think both time and a tasteful social media game have been kind to Donatella. she seems to have entered a period of late-career recognition that I'm all for.

and of course lovely wholesome Reese

share yours! A-list only!

Dolly Parton

- founded the Imagination Library, which has given over 100 million free books to children over the world
- draws millions of tourists and dollars to her hometown through Dollywood and associated attractions
- is always donating/hosting telethons/doing what she can whenever something bad happens, especially in Tennessee (latest: donating ticket sales from some Dollywood attractions to flood relief in Loretta Lynn's hometown)
- helped fund Covid vaccine
- although historically reluctant to talk politics (likely because if she causes a controversy or gets cancelled or whatever, a whole empire of people who rely on her image go down with her), she openly supports LGBT causes and BLM
- incredible songwriter
- voice of an angle
- rumoured lesbian
- large breasts

QUEEN

Dolly-Partons-Imagination-Library-1995.jpg

I don’t know why but the first name I thought of was Cat Deeley :D

I used to like when she greeted female guests with “Hello lady!”

I don’t know why but the first name I thought of was Cat Deeley :D

I used to like when she greeted female guests with “Hello lady!”
A-List?

Shall we judge it as, if they were on the Graham Norton show (not as the sole guest), would they have the first chair? If not then they are not A-List.

A-List?

Shall we judge it as, if they were on the Graham Norton show (not as the sole guest), would they have the first chair? If not then they are not A-List.

I wasn’t really claiming it, she just popped in my head for some reason. Maybe because I was listening to Steps I got displaced back to 1998

Gaga springs to mind.
I love Gaga in most modes. but not so much in "release amazing album, disappear completely, popping up once a month like clockwork to hawk expensive watches or post platitudes about kindness" mode, tbh.

but yes, she's ONE OF THE GOOD ONES.

Are we trying to say Beyonce is not A LIST? In WHAT WORLD??

I just don't know if Beyoncé the personality has that much to love. she's very remote and a bit joyless. but that's just my take :eyes:

The question wasn’t what celeb has the best personality though now, was it? Beyoncé has gifted us with some of the best songs and looks in the past 20 years and by GOD she is about as A List as it comes. She gave us the songs not just from Destiny’s Child but also as a solo artist. She is ICONIC. Love her or hate her that can not be denied. You talk about PERSONALITY and listed Reese Witherspoon in your top 3 in the first post. WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom